Here is a step-by-step checklist of things you should reflect upon to judge if you are a safe driver:
1. Adjusting the seat for effective control and adjusting all three mirrors for being alert of your surroundings at all times.
2. Wearing your seatbelt.
3. Indicating properly and well in time on curbs, while changing lanes and on roundabouts.
4. Looking in the rearview mirror when braking.
5. Slowing down at intersections and looking for other cars even if you have right of way.
6. Avoid changing lanes. Doing a head check by turning around in case of changing lanes and in blind spots.
7. Stopping completely at stop signs.
8. Not exceeding your speed limit.
9. Leaving space when you stop behind a car.
10. Keeping your car will tuned so that it is completely in your control
Sensible driving is not just safer for your car’s passengers, pedestrians and other vehicles on the road but you also end up saving gas. It is sensible to follow the above checklist so that your car also stays in prime condition so that you can avoid automobile repair costs.
However, automobile servicing is something a safe driver never overlooks. For regular scheduled and preventive maintenance of your car, drive into Mission Car Care, Katy, Tx where the ASE certified mechanics and technicians value safe drivers.